Media/Advertising Kit for ShowbizNoFlo.com July-October, 2015
For more information, please contact:
Michael J. Roberts
Overview of ShowbizNoFlo.com
- ShowbizNoFlo.com is first ever dedicated website that covers North Florida’s unique and varied performing arts community, including theater, concerts, film and dance. ShowbizNoFlo.com also features coverage on Northern Florida’s vast philanthropic ventures including charity events, business openings and outreach.
- This media kit describes opportunities for advertisers to reach this unique, valuable audience.
- ShowbizNoFlo.com is part of the “Showbiz” family of websites that includes ShowbizChicago.com; ShowbizSoCal.com (Southern California) and Showbiz Nation LIVE! , which houses archives for the national radio broadcast on Universal Broadcasting.
Audience & Demographics
The ShowbizNoFlo.com audience is educated, socially mobile with expendable incomes.
ShowbizNoFlo.com has seen traffic grow considerably since its launch in July, 2014. Visitors to ShowbizNoFlo.com are highly targeted, and arrive mainly via browser bookmarks, targeted search engine queries, social media interactions, and highly relevant inbound links. In short, our website is uniquely positioned to offer an audience that is receptive to your advertising message.
The following information describes the size and scale of ShowbizNoFlo.com audience.
Monthly Uniques Monthly Page views Page views Per Visit
Here is a breakdown of the demographics of ShowbizNoFlo.com audience.
The above traffic and demographic information was sourced via Google Analytics, Jetpack and Cision.
Rates & Opportunities
ShowbizNoFlo.com offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience.
Standard Advertising Opportunities
Ad prices are listed as a monthly rate with a one year contract.
In addition to standard website banner advertising, ShowbizNoFlo.com also offers the following:
- National Radio Mentions (Showbiz Nation LIVE! with Michael Roberts airing on Monday’s 8pm-10pm EST: TBD
- Podcast Sponsorships: $110.00 per podcast. Ad and voiceover at beginning and end of podcast.
- Video ad capabilities. As Showbiz Nation LIVE! as well as our sites stream video content, we can place your pre-produced television ad or radio spot directly on our platform with no preproduction costs incurred to you.
- Sponsored Featured Stories: $300.00 for full feature story
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Often, the audience is more engaged when watching video or when on a mobile device. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.
Why Advertise with ShowbizNoFlo.com?
The answer is simple; because the the Performing Arts brings in over $1 Billion to our states, not only to theatre, but restaurants, tourism, and creates a more secure infrastructure for consumer spending.
Economic Impact of the Arts (Florida Dept. of Cultural Affairs)
The arts are a vitally important economic industry, generating revenue, creating jobs and developing communities. Several resources below offer substantial research findings on the arts and economic development, from statewide economic impact studies to national reports.
Arts and Economic Prosperity IV: Economic Impact of the Nonprofit Arts & Culture Industry
This is the most recent national study of the nonprofit arts and culture industry’s impact on the economy by Americans for the Arts. The most comprehensive study of its kind ever conducted, it provides a quantifiable economic impact of nonprofit arts and culture organizations and their audiences. Using findings from 182 regions, including various Florida cities and counties, an input-output economic model is able to deliver national estimates.
The data reveal findings including:
- The industry generated $135.2 billion of economic activity and $61.1 billion by the nation’s nonprofit arts and culture organizations.
- This economic activity supports 4.13 million full-time jobs and generates $86.68 billion in resident household income.
- The arts and culture industry also generates $22.3 billion in revenue to local, state, and federal governments every year a yield well beyond their collective $4 billion in arts allocations.
Florida: Creative Industries Profile
The profile presents the findings recent South Arts research about creative economies in the nine-state South Arts region. Included in the profile are statistics about nonprofit and for-profit creative industries establishments in Florida.
The data reveal findings including:
- Florida is home to 29,735 creative industries establishments
- Employees of these establishments receive more than $14 billion in annual payroll
- These establishments generate $49.7 billion in annual revenues
- These establishments represent 5.9% of all industry establishments in the state
Arts and Economic Prosperity III: The Economic Impact of Nonprofit Arts and Culture Organizations and Their Audiences in the State of Florida
The report presents the findings of a 2009 study measuring the economic impact of the nonprofit arts and culture industry in Florida. The statewide results were compiled as part of a comprehensive study by Americans for the Arts.
The statewide data reveals that Florida’s nonprofit arts and culture industry generated $3.1 billion in economic activity, including:
- 88,236 full time equivalent jobs
- $2.057 billion in resident household income
- $196 million in local government revenue
- $249 million in state government revenue
Full Arts and Economic Prosperity III study (pdf, 614kb)
Economic Impact of Non-Profit Arts and Cultural Organizations on the State Economy of Florida
By William B. Stronge, Ph.D.
This study used 2007 data from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages to extrapolate from studies of seven counties already completed by the Americans for the Arts to the statewide totals. The study was sponsored in part by the Division of Cultural Affairs and members of the Florida Cultural Alliance.
- Stronge study (125 KB)