DANCE ALIVE’S GOLDEN GALA SATURDAY MARCH 19TH
In its third year, DANCING WITH THE STARS is sponsored by Parris Ballroom and features Gainesville notables partnered with DANB professionals. Those attending the event will be able to vote for their favorite and those at home can vote on-line as the event will be streamed live. Couples will be competing for two prizes – The People’s Choice and The Judge’s Award. Couples who will be competing in 2016 DANCING WITH THE STARS will be:Aaron Bosshardt – President Bosshardt Realty and Bosshardt Property Management with partner Yulia Pivotskaya.
- Lauren Caldwell – Hippodrome Artistic Director with a mystery partner doing they know not what!
- Tim Cannon – CEO Alliance Credit Union with Julia Ponomareva in Paso Doble.
- Ani Collier – Producer, artist with Walter Angelini in Free-style.
- Megan Eckdahl – President Alachua County Hospitality Council, Director Sales and Marketing The Lodge with Roberto Vega performing a Mambo.
- Howard Freeman – President Freeman Realty and Founder and driving force behind STOP Children’s Cancer with Ines Albertini in a Cha Cha.
- Phoebe Cade Miles – President & CEO Cade Museum for Creativity and Invention and VP of Gloria Dei Foundation dances with Alexsey Kuznetsov in a Tango.
- Howard Nobles, Jr. – Independent contractor after serving 11 years as a radiologist with the Gainesville VA. Serves on boards of Gainesville Friends of Jazz, the Gator Men’s Tennis Booster and University of Florida Performing Arts Advisory Board Emeritus. Commander of the Gainesville Sail and Power Squadron. Dances with Buse Babadag in a Salsa.
- Ilene Silverman – Owner of Ilene’s For Fashion and host of Ilene Silverman Show. Active on numerous boards and participant at numerous fundraising events. Ilene will perform Swing with Andre Valladon.
- Lewis Stokes – Production Director and radio personality on K – Country radio. Endorsed numerous campaigns and participates in community and fundraising events. Lewis and Carla Amancio will perform a Club Dance.
- Markeya Thomas – Anchor and reporter at WCJB-TV 20. Markeya and Fhilipe Teixeira will dance a Salsa.
- Keith Watson – Owner Keith Watson Events. Keith will partner Ashley Brooke Lunn in Rhumba.
Join DANB for a dazzling party concluding a spectacular 50th Anniversary Season!
FOR INFORMATION: 352-371-2986
WHAT: GOLDEN GALA
WHEN: Saturday March 19 @ 7:30 PM
WHERE: The Touchdown Terrace at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium Gainesville, FL
TICKETS: 352-371-2986; dancealive.org, $125 single ticket, $1000 table of 10.
DANB celebrates with a fantastic party hosted by Phil and Barbara Emmer. A Keith Watson Event, the evening features:
- TV 20’s Dave Synder as MC
- fine dining by Blue Water Bay
- music for dancing by Gosia and Ali
- live auction by Brad Campen
- gaming tables and
- DANCING WITH THE STARS!